The personal data potentially collected by us can be classified into one of the following categories:
- Personal identification information: National identification number and name. We are obliged to obtain documents of this type of information when we enter into a contractual relationship with you, e.g. by copying your identity card, driving licence or similar document.
- Contact Information: E-mail address, telephone numbers and addresses and other information typically contained on business cards. This is usually the only information we collect, process or control.
- Financial Information: Contract Type, Transaction Information, Account Information.
- Information that we are legally required to collect: Taxation country or foreign tax number, customer/company due diligence and information required to protect against money laundering.
- Personal information that we may collect from third parties:
- Information from publicly available and other external sources such as government registers (e.g., tax registers, commercial registers, law enforcement registers, etc.), sanctions lists, registers maintained by other business information service providers regarding e.g., information about beneficial owners and politically exposed persons. While DECOM Switzerland GmbH takes steps to ensure that your personal information cannot be intercepted by third parties, you should be aware that when you use this website, information is transmitted over an open network that is accessible to third parties and cannot be considered a secure environment. DECOM Switzerland GmbH may transmit or store data provided by you if you use this Website outside your country of residence. DECOM Switzerland GmbH assumes no responsibility or liability for the security of your data transmitted over the Internet. Any actions taken by a user while using this website may be recorded and analyzed for various purposes, including security, marketing and system monitoring purposes.
When you use our website, our web servers automatically register details (e.g. your IP address) for use. When requesting personal data, we only use your personal data for the following purposes:
As a basis for future information about the services and products offered by DECOM Switzerland GmbH Switzerland and for their quality improvement To manage our relationship with you. To fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. to comply with national and international legal, regulatory and internal bank regulations, to verify the identity and suitability of customers for certain products and services). For other legitimate business purposes (marketing and advertising; technical management, research and development of the DECOM Switzerland GmbH; analysis of user behaviour and navigation within the website).
When you contact or communicate with us, e.g. by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number or the personal data provided within the communication) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions or to comply with the communication required for our business purposes. We will delete the data that arises in this context after storage is no longer necessary, unless there are legal obligations to retain data or periods of limitation must be observed. In the case of investor enquiries, the personal data will be deleted.
Protection of personal data
The protection of your personal data is the focus of our business activities. We take appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect the information we store against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
a) Right of access to your personal data. You have the right to obtain information about the personal data we process about you. However, your right of access may be limited by legal provisions, the protection of the privacy of third parties and the protection of DECOM Switzerland GmbH's business concept and practices. DECOM Switzerland GmbH's know-how, trade secrets, internal assessments and materials may limit your right of access.
b) Require the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data. If relevant data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to correct the data subject to legal limitations.
c) Request deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your data, provided that you
have withdrawn their consent to data processing and have no other legal basis for data processing, they have objected to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for further processing, oppose the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing, the data processing is unlawful, or when personal data of minors are processed, provided that the data were collected in connection with the provision of Information Society services.
When accessing our website, the type and version of the browser used are transmitted by the respective Internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The IP addresses of the users are deleted or made anonymous after the end of their use. In the case of anonymisation, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual details about personal or factual circumstances cannot be allocated to a specific or identifiable natural person, or can only be allocated with a disproportionately large expenditure of time, money and labour. This usage data forms the basis for statistical, anonymous evaluations in order to improve our website and make it more user-friendly. This data is not merged with other data sources.
On our pages, functions of the Twitter service are integrated which are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter"). By using Twitter, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. Data is also transferred to Twitter. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter. If you do not wish Twitter to be able to assign visits to our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account.
With the following information we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures and your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you consent to the receipt and procedures described above. We will only send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic communications containing advertising information (hereinafter "newsletters") with the consent of the recipient or legal permission. Insofar as the contents of a newsletter are specifically described, these are decisive for the consent of the user.
You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. At the same time, your consent to the dispatch via a dispatch service provider (see next section) and the statistical analyses will expire. A separate revocation of the shipment via the shipping service provider or the statistical analysis is unfortunately not possible. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter.
We use the "SendGrid" newsletter dispatch platform to send our newsletter.
We will retain your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and processed or as required by applicable laws and regulations, and if we retain your data for purposes other than the performance of a contract, we will retain your data only as necessary and/or as required by applicable laws and regulations for the purposes in question, and data retention obligations within DECOM Switzerland GmbH may vary depending on applicable local laws.
The body responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data relating to data protection is the : DECOM Switzerland GmbH, Hochdorfstrasse 5, 6275 Ballwil